St. Augustine Fishing at its Finest!
Backwater Tour Company offers inshore guiding services throughout the St. Augustine area to Daytona Beach. With over 25 years of experience fishing these local waters, you will get to see some of the most pristine and secluded backcountry areas that Northeast Florida has to offer. St Augustine as well as nearby Flagler County offer some of the best flats fishing in all of Northeast Florida.
- Regular targets include Redfish, Trout, Snook, Tarpon, and Flounder.
- Your trip will be aboard our state-of-the-art 18 foot Ranger Ghost powered by a smooth, quiet, and clean running Yamaha four stroke engine.
- Expert instruction on technique, lure selection, and rigging.
- We can teach newcomers the types of areas, tides, and structures that will hold those trophy fish!
- Packages are available for any type of angling or sightseeing preferences.
- We offer bait, artificial, and fly fishing trips as well as night fishing excursions.
- Sight fishing for redfish to bumping bottom for sheepshead — we cover it all.
Backwater Tour Company provides all of the rods and tackle you need, as well as an iced cooler with bottled water for your enjoyment.
What you should bring: a good pair of sunglasses, a hat, as well as sun protection. Our Captain will direct you on appropriate clothing for your trip.